Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Creamy Ranch Chicken with Pasta
Mix Together:

2-3 Boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
8 oz. Cream Cheese
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can of milk (the empty soup can)

Cook in Crock Pot on Low 8 hours, High for 4 hours or until chicken is tender. Remove from liquid, shred with forks and return to crock pot.

Cook one 12 oz box of pasta (angel hair spaghetti is awesome)but fettuccini or any other pasta would be great too. Either mix pasta into sauce and chicken and serve from pot or use sauce over pasta. Enjoy!

from Rebecca, Thanks Girlfriend!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by SuperCoolMom at 9:32 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At March 7, 2009 at 11:38 PM, Blogger Are You Serious!

    My mother-in-law is here and I think i'm going to have to try this out!!! :)

     
  • At March 9, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Blogger Jennefer

    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I'm trying this recipe tonight and am looking forward to it! Thanks for posting such great recipes. I love your blogs...thanks for sharing! Where do you live? How is your son on his mission? My husband's, mother's family is from the Ukraine. I bet it is an interesting mission! I served in Louisiana years ago...and my life has been blessed so much because of it! Thanks again for commenting...it's great to meet people and hear others' life experiences!