Sunday, October 5, 2008
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
6 tablespoons butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 eggs
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar


Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.

Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips over low heat. Cream butter and sugar. Add melted chocolate chips and vanilla; beat in eggs; add flour mixture and remaining chocolate chips.

Wrap in plastic and freeze until firm (about 20 minutes).

Make small balls (1 inch); roll in confectioners' sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cool on wire rack. Makes about 3 dozen.

Note: My honey got this recipe from All-Recipes dot com and made them for us as a special conference treat. He even cleaned the kitchen before and after! What an awesome treat! (He added butterscotch chips! YUM!)
Posted by Picasa
 
posted by SuperCoolMom at 9:41 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At October 6, 2008 at 9:22 PM, Blogger Melissa

    You are indeed a super cool mom with a cute blog and a great husband for making those divine looking cookies! I will have to venture back to look at all your deliciousness..Thanks for stopping by~good luck in the giveaway :)
    Melissa

     
  • At October 10, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Blogger Lindsay

    When ever I look at this blog it makes me want to bake! THese look so good!

     
  • At October 10, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Blogger junglemama

    THese look really yummy!

     
  • At October 12, 2008 at 5:48 PM, Blogger Wendy

    Okay, I started reading your recipe posts and kept scrolling down and down and down...WOW! You have some nice ones, I'll have to come back and write some of these down! Thanks for visiting my place, come back this week, I have some good posts coming up!

     
  • At October 17, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Blogger CC

    Yum yum yum! I might be making this is 30 seconds or so!

     
  • At October 17, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Blogger CC

    Forgot to add... I love that you have a Suki quote on here!

     
  • At November 14, 2008 at 9:28 PM, Blogger earthlingorgeous

    Oh my! That looks so yummy actually all your recipes are! Thanks for sharing them! and thank you for dropping by blog :) Oh! I love your tunes!

    Anyway, I am celebrating my blog 1 year anniversary and I would like to invite you to join my giveaway. Details here It's open for everyone anywhere in the world!

    Hope to see you there!