Thursday, September 18, 2008
Heavenly Lime Cheesecake
1 small package lime (or lemon) jello
1 8 oz. package cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 lg. can evaporated milk (refrigerate until cold)
1 lemon (juice of)

Mix jello with 1 cup hot water & cool. Cream sugar & cheese and whip until soft. Whip chilled milk, add to cheese and whip. Add jello (just starting to gel) and juice. Pour in graham cracker crust lined pan. Chill.

Graham Cracker Crust:
9 double crackers
1/2 cube butter

Pat Reidhead made me this and brought it when I had Elizabeth. I LoVEd it! Sooo delicious, I could barely bring myself to share any with the kids! It tastes best when snuck spoonful by spoonful out of the fridge.

Labels: ,

 
posted by SuperCoolMom at 9:39 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At September 19, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Blogger Wendi

    Oh. my. yummy.

    That looks really good!

     
  • At September 20, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Blogger dustyperle

    Hey Janey, I have been trying to figure out your email address and I can't figure out to how to get to your profile. I would love to add you to the bunco blog I just need that info. Let me know thanks Dusty
    oh and I came upon a recipe you might love for icecream. It's a gallon of either vanilla icecream or pineapple sherbert mixed with cubed banana's a can of crushed pineapple (if you aren't using the pineapple sherbert already), and frozen raspberries sugared and smashed a little. Blend it all up freeze and bam amazing icecream. Enjoy!