Monday, April 14, 2008
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip

"Last time I made this, Powell (my 3 year old son) was eating the leftovers and asked--"mom, what is this?" I said something about spinach dip and he said, "oh I like spinach." And then another time I took it to a party and a girl there stood by it and ate it all night and was even the last one to leave--because she just wanted to keep eating it (seriously). When she asked what was in it, I told her artichokes and spinach and she said, "I don't even like artichokes and spinach, but I LOVE this." It's thats good." - Kylie Glover
1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
1 cup shredded parmesan-Romano cheese blend
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
10 ounces prepared Alfredo sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
4 ounces softened cream cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or bread.

Labels:

 
posted by SuperCoolMom at 9:28 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: